04-11-2021, 08:26 AM   #1066
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Guys, the Temple of Speed is The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, not The Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

Your team is going into the race with another big advantage. Here from Silver Arrows.net

http://www.silverarrows.net/news/rum...S2u7-mcwXabVEY

From Andy Shovlin:

“Looking to Imola and looking to Portimao I don’t think we’re good enough in high speed,” Shovlin said after the Bahrain Grand Prix.

“There’s plenty of that in Imola and Portimao And that’s one area that they’ve [Red Bull] got an advantage.

“There’s elements that I think will move us in the right direction like we have struggled with the rear end here in Bahrain. Those circuits will be easier in that regard.

“But as I said, high speed is something that we wouldn’t be naive in thinking that can be a strength of ours at those tracks.”
You got me wrong , because :
Of course ...I know my friend . I meant at Monza (in the temple of speed) we will witness the new found power of the new '21 HONDA PU .
In other words : In 2020 some drivers reached a top speed of 350+ km/h at Monza !

As you can see MAX ran with the slowest car of the field with a top speed of 336 km/h ...
That's a - (minus) 22 km/h slower RB16 !!!

In other words : That's why I said in the temple of speed (Monza) this year MAX's top speed will be otherwise ...

As you can see ...
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50