Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
I have had good experience with Geico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Me too.

I have heard horror stories about virtually all insurance companies though, to include GEICO. Some companies seem to be worse than others in that regard (Progressive), but I can say that I've had nothing but good experiences with GEICO, to include a totaled modded E36 M3 which they let me pull as many mods off as I could get to.

I had lots of military buddies with good experience with USAA too.
Add me to the Love Geico list! I've had Geico for more years than I can remember and though I hear alot of talk against Geico, I have never had a problem with their service and the rates have consistently gone down every renewal till now I get rates that no other insurance company can match. The only thing that sucks is that in California, Geico could not give us home insurance combined with our car insurance to give us an even better discount, they had to be separate. This was 2 years ago, I wonder if they still have this same limitation.

My wife used to have statefarm (came with it pre-marriage) and I went to the agent's office once with her and he was seriously trash talking Geico giving me numerous reasons why I should switch, nearly did too, but in the end statefarm just couldn't match or give us a good deal. Wife joined me on Geico

In all these years I have had to deal with Geico twice and both the times they have gone out of their way to take care of me and in one case that stretched out longer than we had anticipated, they kept on it and gave me regular updates until it was resolved. Very impressed.
Appreciate 0