View Single Post
      03-03-2021, 10:18 AM   #67
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inPHX View Post
I’ve gotten spoken to about divorce experiences from probably a dozen guys ranging from 40-80 in the past 15 years and no way in hell I’m ever getting married. Some of the stuff I read here just confirms my thinking that the vast majority of marriage laws are skewed against us dudes.

Long story short, pro life long gf, anti marriage
Think? Family law is definitely skewed against men. Especially when children are involved. It's a travesty that custody is not started at 50/50.

Until family law gets changed, I will never recommend any guy get into a marriage. I've actually talked a coworker/friend out of the pressure he was getting from his long term girlfriend about getting married. All I had to do was tell him the $hit I went through.

I have a female friend that knows what I went through. Said it's screwed up and we, men, should do something about it. I reversed it on her and said, why don't you all do something about it? There are men activist groups that have tried for years. And look where we are? I even asked her why don't you do something about it? I get stammering and crickets.

Last edited by zx10guy; 03-03-2021 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 1
E92inNC1714.50