N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Man...that sounds so nice!

Long Tubes are the first thing I usually do on any of my Corvettes. As you said...with a tune they are usually good for 30who and 30wtq....sometimes even more in the mid-range.

And I can tell you from experience they are a lot easier to install than headers on a BMW!

***Edit***...I just seen these are made in my hometown! I even know Anthony Messina. How crazy is that????
They sure do sound nice. I have LG Super Pros on mine and they sound similar but it’s difficult to compare sounds when not hearing it live. They’re the first thing I did as well, performance wise.
I never heard of them before and they’ll do well in the game I’m sure. Wish they had a pic or two in the story of them installed in the engine bay, bet it looks great.
Small world you knowing him, has he been in the aftermarket business for a while or a new venture?
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0