View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 06:32 PM   #2606
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Your question wasn't clear, but if by "no official models" you mean "no official pictures", keep in mind that the F32 4 Series Coupe, which started production at the same time of year that the G22 will, did not make its press debut until June. There were leaks ahead of that, but June was the official release.

Regarding the G8x M3/M4, the official press release/photos for those will come after the 4 Series Coupe, likely in the last quarter of 2020.

Again your words weren't clear to me since you say November here yet acknowledge above that the car is only six months away. Perhaps you are referring specifically to the RWD M440i model?

At any rate, I would expect initial G22 deliveries in the US by late August.
yep typo on the first half, i meant pictures.

Regarding November SOP, i was talking about G8x. Sorry, it all made sense in my head since i'm mostly focused on G22/G82. But I am losing interest based on timing (my lease is up in August) and the leaked images don't look good to me.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0