02-18-2009, 01:09 AM   #37
UncleJesse
Have mercy!
Rep
Drives: Trolley Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
Bobby,

What you're completely ignoring and what is crucial to the diet I outlined is the "cheat" day. This is the day when you intake all of what you say is missing.

The most effective weight loss is done with fasting/gorging cycles. If you get on a steady-state diet your body will adapt and your gains (or rather losses in this case) will plateau. The key is eating in cycles.

These cycles can either be daily, with strictly regulated calorie intake during the day followed by a gorging (and when I say gorging, I don't mean eating crap, I mean eating wholesome foods but in whatever measure you deem sufficient) meal at night, or these cycles can be longer, such as several days of restricted calorie intake followed by a day of gorging.

I've found this to be the most effective way to lose weight (and by "weight" I mean fat).
the concept behind cheat days deals with carbs, and to some degree, fats. even on PMSF (protein sparing modified fast) diets, your low calories days consist of nothing but leaner sources of protein. when you diet for weight loss, protein requirements increase. 1.5g/lb of protein is the standard recommendation by anyone with half a clue.

face it dude. you dont have the slightest clue what youre talking about, and im pretty sure youre making this shit up as you go along.
Appreciate 0