Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
      06-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #4206
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

I disagree with only training with one gun. Imo that prevents you from being proficient. While i understand what youre trying to say i would rather be familiar with multiple kinds of weapons and as i previously stated. Carrying one gun may not be practical for the situation. A full size 1911 would prevent me from comfortably carrying a gun if say im at the beach. Where as my J frame i can slip in my pocket of a pair of gym shorts and no one would know a thing. I wouldnt even need a shirt.
Most semi auto release the mag in a very similar fashion so i wouldnt be fumbling around. I only use the safety on my 1911 not on any of my other guns. So i do train with that aspect. I also acknowledge that i’m not a cop and not likely to be in a combat zone so the thought of having to do a mag change is pretty unlikely given the multitude of self defense cases only requiring a couple shots.
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 1
chowser512035.50