10-14-2019, 03:15 AM   #200
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Interesting...

Initially, race stewards deemed the incident not worthy of investigation but they then changed their mind, eventually saying they would speak to both drivers and conclude their review after the race. LeCrash received 15 seconds' worth of time penalties - five for his role in the incident and 10 because Ferrari, who were also fined *€25,000* did not pit him soon enough with a damaged car.

According MAX...

"We had a really good start for once, that was a positive, and then I just stayed on the outside and suddenly into turn two, Charles drove into the side of my car. From my side I don't think I could have done anything different there. We all know that you lose downforce behind the car so that is not an excuse and I think he is experienced enough to know that.

According LeCrash...

"I understeered being behind Sebastian and Lewis, and then we touched," I haven't seen the full situation from the outside. From the car it was just a tricky situation. I have no idea [about a penalty], I need to see the incident."

But LeCrash received *two penalty points on his license* !
''I understeered being behind Sebastian and Lewis and then we touched''.
Touched he says, the RB's side floor and panel smashed by his wheel with such force you showed the picture of many pieces of floor flying into the sky akin to a building demolish hammer smash. An interesting use of word by Noilly prat.
Appreciate 1