08-06-2021, 02:23 AM   #737
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Negative !
Honda didn't changed anything .Yeah .Just 3 HONDA PU's because they were wrecked by Mercedes torpedoes !
Mercedes changed a lot by several upgrades at Silverstone . That's why the Mercedes was suddenly faster on the straights !
One of the Mercedes upgrades is a special cooling system .
First Sir7Torpedo rammed MAX in wall in Copse with 51 G and was send in the hospital while 7Torpedo won the race with a cooling system that wasn't approved by the FIA !
BTW : Meanwhile the Mercedes still runs with their flexible front wing !
How can this be ?

Give me F@cking break !
The FIA is part of Mercedes team !!!
Absolutely my friend, the ham and botbois are doing their best with their leader ''as usual'' to shift the subject to bad driving and cheating on RB in face of the ram raider driving by both Merc drivers with both of them ignoring gentlemans agreement. I would say the Silverstone incident should be a police matter, an absolute disgrace how Fia handled that with the celebrating Hamilton afterwards going to town while Max was hospitalised for checks with severe bruising.
Merc with Mercafia so obviously helping them is the worst scenario in the history of F1 since when the series started 71 years ago and the present situation since 2014 with the many decisions favouring Merc is a sham that's making true F1 fans lose interest as seen by fans lately switching off tv's after Mercs cheat ram driving.

Last edited by M5Rick; 08-06-2021 at 02:30 AM..
Appreciate 1