View Single Post
      08-06-2021, 07:40 AM   #748
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Absolutely my friend, the ham and botbois are doing their best with their leader ''as usual'' to shift the subject to bad driving and cheating on RB in face of the ram raider driving by both Merc drivers with both of them ignoring gentlemans agreement. I would say the Silverstone incident should be a police matter, an absolute disgrace how Fia handled that with the celebrating Hamilton afterwards going to town while Max was hospitalised for checks with severe bruising.
Merc with Mercafia so obviously helping them is the worst scenario in the history of F1 since when the series started 71 years ago and the present situation since 2014 with the many decisions favouring Merc is a sham that's making true F1 fans lose interest as seen by fans lately switching off tv's after Mercs cheat ram driving.
Nice try, you can try to change facts all you want, but none of the incidents were proven to be intentional and the penalties show it. Even the lame attempt to review it afterwards.

Funny how the FIA helped Max with the Red Flag, I thought they only work for Merc? Maxi Pad bois seem to only use the rules when it's convenient for Maxi Pad.

Yet he has done worse in the past.

Please switch off your TV as your eyes are closed to what is really going on anyways.
Appreciate 4
Steeler2428.50
racerbruce3853.50
MKSixer34184.50
minn1914037.50