View Single Post
      07-20-2012, 05:32 AM   #236
.b0link
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 LMB 135i

I recommend none of those, but this discussion will always fall on deaf ears, and the person asking will just do what they want anyways. If you must get one of the three...get the cheapest one. You will drop it. And it will sting a lot less. Definitely buy used. That is advice from personal experience. Its not fun paying a loan for a nearly totalled bike that is sitting mangled in your garage.

Also, saying you had no problem with the MSF course, so you should be fine on the bike, is a lot like saying "Well, I read how to fly a helicopter online, I should be good to fly now."

You go, what 30mph max in MSF? What are you going to do when someone does an abrubt lane change/swerve directly into you while doing 70mph on the highway? Those are high speed reactions that only develop with experience. And make too much of a reaction to something on one of these bikes, and you will be in for a world of hurt.

Like I said, ultimitely you will just do what you want anyways. Best of luck, and keep em rubber side down friend.

Appreciate 0