View Single Post
      08-08-2019, 08:06 AM   #5
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

so today I was able to use the 4 samples RaceDeck sent me as patterns and more exact measurements in the garage. i was able to draw them out on the floors for better measuring. here's the final pattern. the red tiles are just markers for where the garage rails attach to the ground which gave me a starting point for the square pattern inside. the white area on the upper right is basically the shape of the garage so that's pretty much nothing. I like the bigger checkers inside the blue border as member DDD31 suggested and I agree...looks better

the back border isn't actually 3 tiles but 2.5 black tiles. the Husky cabinets measures 19.6" deep for the big tall cabinet which will allow 10.50" of black tile to show whereas the smaller cabinets are 16" deep which will show 14" of black tile in front of it. I think that's plenty
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
DDD311646.00
paliknight2186.50