Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedbay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gheumann View Post
I have finally past 1500 miles so I'm leaning on the throttle more. (M40i.) I've had the car over 140MPH, and I've had some sustained full throttle acceleration.

I fukcing love this this car. Comfortable for long drives/GT, kicks some serious ass in short spurts, sounds AWESOME, corners and brakes well over 1G..... Gonna have to take it to the track........

Happy Boy.
Gheumann, whereabouts in wine country are you (napa or Sonoma)? I will keep an eye out for you when I am up your way. My frozen grey should arrive at dealer next week so will pick it up in next week or two. Was up at Paraduxx Harvest Festival couple weeks back and last night at a dinner at Duckhorn where had pleasure of having president of Duckhorn at our table (nice guy with a dream job and great wine). Was bummed did not yet have the new car for the drive as it was perfect 80 degrees yesterday. Will look for you when next up there - Ill be the guy in the grey Z M40i!
Take the drive up the mountain to Pride Vineyards. The view from there is amazing (and the wine is fantastic as well).

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0