Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
The Swoop - Can/will HRC swoop in at the last moment and win the DNC nomination?

My conversation with Grumpy Old Man prompted me to create poll based on the following premise:

The current field of the DNC candidates for the nomination to be the DNC's 2020 Presidential candidate is lackluster in the extreme. None are electable on the national level with the exception of Biden and MAYBE Bernie who are both pretty old, non-vigorous, and generally unappealing to the vast majority of the less vocal members of the party. For weeks I've been thinking that this would be an excellent opportunity for HER, yes...Hillary Rodham Clinton, to come in at the last moment of qualification, SWOOP IN, and take the nomination. All of the elements are in place:

1. Universal hatred for all things Trump by the current Dems.
2. Lackluster panel of candidates.
3. An unelectable platform...the Green New Deal is a complete loser, nationally.
4. No candidate that is clearly and passionately loved by the national rank-and-file.
5. The nostalgia factor of having another shot at the Oval Office. Redemption. Revenge on the Evil Trumpsters.

I'm adding a poll to see if people think I'm absolute nuts in thinking this as well as assess whether or not it could work.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.