View Single Post
      10-16-2019, 03:27 PM   #86
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Even evidence is no proof of guilt or Innocent. Biden will likely be convicted in the Public Courtroom because of circumstantial "evidence": He hopped on Airforce 2 to both China and Ukraine. He knew knothing about the gas industry yet got a lucrative job on the board and walked away from china with saddlebags of money. He is on camera saying there would be no quid-pro unless the guy investigating his son was fired. You can bet there will be more-much more evidence as things unravel for Uncle Joe and his young girl loving ways.
Again, the direct family members of the rich and powerful getting positions they are wholly unqualified for is not out of the ordinary - look no further than Jared being put in charge of the Middle East negotiations for evidence of that.

Hunter getting a job is not evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe.

Just like Don Jr. having his picture taken with those two Ukrainians that got arrested isn't evidence of him or his daddy doing anything wrong, per se.

Quote:
Joe said they never discussed the gas company yet is on a picture with a Company rep and his son. No "evidence" right? But you would have to have an IQ of less than 80 not to connect the dots.
I've taken pictures with lots of people I've never discussed business with.

Quote:
I know you have to have an IQ higher than 80 but why you are asking for details of evidence that a drunken sailor can see is curious.
You're seeing evidence where there isn't any, frankly.