View Single Post
      10-20-2019, 10:39 PM   #37
domino_z
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F-Pace SVR

yep i just spent a month in US, great product, it's just so easy to use and organise cars, i did most of the bookings on the plane on way over

I had a few cars in LA i used to explore canyons, i had to map my routes carefully given the mileage limits of the performance cars i rented - sti, rs5, s5, zl1, z06

Had a house in hollywood hills, and all cars were dropped off and picked up at a fee, but it was well worth it for the convenience, otherwise you lose too much time running around city. i literally had one car being picked up while another was being dropped off. Likewise i also pre paid fuel and clean so i didn't have that eating up time too

I also had a trackhawk in vegas through turo......now i gotta buy one

my only gripe is not being able to book multiple cars at same time. i had off street parking in LA, so could have banked 2-3 cars to use pending what i was going to do that day - heading straight to canyons in early morning or stuck in traffic in a manual doing the tourist thing

was in nyc on labor day weekend, no rental co had cars, but i was able to get an suv out of jersey delivered to me booked that same day, amazing

Id be one of the more preferred turo customers, i have my own collection of sport/supercars so not going to thrash or abuse them

Last edited by domino_z; 10-20-2019 at 10:47 PM..
Appreciate 0