Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
It's your republican friends who are forcing troops to stay in Syria. And add new troops to Saudi.

You can hate liberals for most things. But for endless war? That's all on crazy republicans and you know it! They are all bought and paid for, including our emperor. I knew he would fold and is moving troops back to Syria but very quietly so his base doesn't get mad. Shady shady guys
I swear republican = boogieman to you
We had 20 years that had democrat rule of which 12 of which they had complete control and they all back and escalated conflict in the middle east.
You conveniently ignore the guy who started all of this. GW Bush.

You also ignore the republican congress which funded all this. Even during Obama years they are the ones who funded and pushed all this. Thy are the ones who made all the sanctions on Iran to create a hostile war like situation that did t exist before that.

Republicans = war. I think something about that concept was even their campaign slogan lol

Republicans are sick ppl because they love war and then lie about it.

Just like what trump did. Says he's pulling troops out but really puts troops into Syria and lies about it.

Pure shady republican strategy. Somehow trump putting troops into Syria this week and troops into Saudi Arabia this week is democrat or Obama fault right. Lol. There's a reason nobody respect republicans anymore