05-07-2020, 02:55 PM   #3863
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I posted here a while back that my 16 year old niece was diagnosed with lymphoma. Memorial Sloan sent her info to Make A Wish and they are using her story for a social media campaign Cancer and Coronavirus. It hit Instagram and FB last night. My sister got an email from Make A Wish a little while ago that her story out performed anything they have posted in the past two years.

She had a really hard time after the first chemo treatment and wound up in the emergency room twice. She lost 10 pounds in one week. They've tweaked her meds and she isn't getting as sick.

She has a great disposition and is handling things well. I'd appreciate it if you can help me put a big smile on her face by upping the numbers of views and comments she gets.

The kid is incredible and is loved by so many. Check it out if you would and go to Make A Wish Metro NY on either FB or Instagram. Her name is Isabella.

Thank you!
I don't have those platforms. Is there anything else she is reading like a website page?

Also....is there any type of fundraising going on for anything she may need? I would be glad to contribute.
King Rudi13159.00