Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Not waiting for the G83?
I'll have two G83's during the model cycle, it's just how the 3 year lease cycle runs. My monthly payment will drop close to 20% with new F83 due to the fact: 1) lower MF than 2017 2) higher residual than 2017 3) No ED lease MF modifier. PIA MPE will cut into the 20%— as August/September incentives can always improve and BMW FS invert the residual even more to move metal to clear out the lots.

From my past experience with new M models, some options are delayed for months until the next model year— especially with COVID-19 I expect options to be delayed due to OEM tier 1 suppliers. Also, I didn't want to extend my current F83 lease and be outside of warranty as I had to fix a SCH— I paid to play with a tune.

Finally, I'll have all the new BMW tech goodies when I swap my current F85 for a F95 comp in January. As the G83 SOP is November and it would be late spring until customer orders would arrive in the US— I'm not dealing with a waiting list and paying full MRSP.
Gotcha. I was curious if the new "design" direction was having an effect on your decision to get one more F83.
Appreciate 0