Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoidat69 View Post
I grew up with the Jackass guys.. Ryan Dunn had a few tweaked out BMWs... Really down to earth guy but loved to drive fast (and have a couple too many drinks)
I used to work at MTV at the later end of Jackass's popularity. I would see them rolling through the Santa Monica office and I can't say much, but man what a crazy time. I think that was the last time in history that it was cool to work at MTV. My desk was right by one of the MPR's that they used for casting or filming interviews and such and I had a huge desk. I literally had to tell a bunch of young wanna-be actresses and musicians to not sit on my desk on a regular basis so I could work all the time. Honestly I didn't mind so much because I was young and the girls were always hot. However, celebrities and such always used to talk to me and ask me questions about where craft services was, what time are they starting filming, where's so-and-so at because of the way my desk was positioned it looked like I was the receptionist. Finally I got them to move my desk because I couldn't get my work done.

Anyway, I gotta say that Weeman is a pretty nice guy. Always chill. I don't think I ever saw Bam pass through though. I would have wanted to talk to him about his B5 S4 since I was driving my B5 A4 at the time. It's kinda sad what happened to Ryan and subsequently Bam. It makes me feel old having these memories of MTV in the early 00's now under the shadow of these tragedies. I wish him the best though, addiction is a bitch. RIP Dunn.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 6
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
Buug95917400.50