TAZ007
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40

Garage List
2021 Z4 M40  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieBeemer View Post
My Z4 went into production on August 7th (Graz, Austria). It reached Quality Check on August 27th and has been there since. Tomorrow it will have been in Quality Check for seven weeks. I called BMW Genius, they don't know what is going on. Dealer can't find out anything either.

It's loaded...all options and packages. I know a shipment of cars left Austria and is on its way to the States now but I'm wondering if those vehicles didn't have to wait on certain options like Radar or HUDs.

Is anyone else in the same boat? No pun intended. I'm trying to get a feel for when (if) this vehicle is ever actually going to get built and shipped to me.

Can anyone speak to how long it took to get their vehicle once ordered and when that order took place? I'm only interested in orders since mid 2020 since that's when the real delays really began and haven't resolved since.

Thanks In Advance.
There are threads here with this exact frustration. I waited 4 months from order due to the RAM module shortage. The 2022s deleted some things, but the chip shortage is getting worse. Keep checking and an answer will be forthcoming. Patience young padawan.
Appreciate 0