View Single Post
      09-22-2019, 08:37 AM   #692
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
Ok well I put down a treatment of FungEx, DiseaseEx, and Weed & Feed. I used Scotts and followed the directions to the T. It might seem like a large treatment, but it should be ok.

I've been watching this guy "how to with doc" on youtube. Very good information.
Should be okay. If the FungEx and DiseaseEx are different Group fungicides, it is okay. Doubling up beyond a single preventative or curative dose of the same group isn't recommended unless maybe(?) each tackles a different disease.

Not familiar with FungEx but I have a few bags (4) of DiseaseEx I never put down. Mainly because of how many more bags I would need for my square footage (approx 32k sq ft of yard) and I would need 13 bags (@ $20/bag) for a curative rate (which unfortunately what I need). It uses the Group 11 fungicide Azoxystrobin which I just bought in liquid concentrate form. DiseaseEx should work good for you, though. I keep checking to see if maybe CostCo ever has large bags of it. lol

Doc is in my YT rotation of lawn vids. I like Lawn Ginja, too. Both have less pomp and circumstance with their vids and get to the point. TLN has been going more production-y with his vids and I find myself referring more to his older vids than his recent ones.

Unfortunately for me, it has been raining (medium to hard) almost all day this weekend so far. I haven't been able to do anything aside from dropping my mow height to 2.5" on Friday night. Wanted to get down to 2" then run the thatcher in some areas, core aerate, thrown down fert and a cocktail of fungicide & humic acid, and overseed but not happening this weekend and I doubt I'll have time to do anything until next weekend. My fall window is closing. I may just core aerate, fert/cocktail, and overseed the lawn at this point. Maybe even only cover some of the backyard instead of all of it.