rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I'm not afraid. I just don't like wearing shoes in my house especially after a night in the french quarter lol. I don't make my friends take them off or say anything when they wear shoes inside. I'm not as bad as one guy I work with who makes his friends take off their shoes or wear shoe covers when they come over.

I'm a little OCD & a bit of a clean freak. I'm much better than I used to be but still a work in progress.
If you want to speed up progress get a freaking dog who likes to dig and kids who play sports haha. I have long given up my life long dream of doing white floors someday. RIP - they are beautiful.

Attachment 2313006
Those are some really nice floors but with your crew that would be a nightmare lol. We have these dark metallic floors that you think we be good but it doesn't hide dirt like you would think.

Our dog passed away a year ago. He was a border collie lab mix so I was used to dirt & hair. I just vacuumed and swept a lot. We had carpet in the bedrooms in our other house & he's the reason we went to solid surface floors all over when we moved.
Appreciate 0