View Single Post
      07-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #328
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Just got back from seeing the C8 live and in the flesh!

Was supposed to meet a fellow bimmerposter to sell him some tires I posted, but I told him let's just meet at my local Chevy dealership that is having a preview show tonight from 4-8pm of the new C8.... he was all for it of course

Got lucky and was invited to get a sneak peek before the crowds descend upon the place later today.... got to sit in in and take pics and videos and talk to the Chevy reps all about this amazing new Vette.

Never been a Vetter guy until I saw this bad boy debut the other day and even more so now that I got to see it in person.

The car is a game changer!!! My love for a 981 Cayman is fading fast and now I'm seriously considering selling my pride and joy 92 NSX to get one of these!!!

Sales guy told me as of right now there is a $5000 ADM and a lottery for the first allotments

Z51 pkg will be about $8k, but well worth it.

Not much other pricing info as of right now but should be ready by early August

Unfortunately the car displayed was in my least fav color(Lake Blue) but was still beautiful... the interior is futuristic cockpit style with very nice Nappa leather throughout.... everything is driver focused and at your finger tips

If my wife wouldn't kill me I would have put my deposit down right there, that's how sold I am on this car!!!

Figure I'll just wait it out and when a couple of my other cars are paid off in a year or two there will gen some good deals on some CPO's.

Anybody in the Temecula area should go check it out today!!! 4-8pm. It's gonna be crazy so get there early or maybe show up late would probably be better.

I'll try to post more pics and vids later as I'm running short on time right now but here are a few...

Appreciate 9
Framamind159.50
Red Bread4462.00
NickyC17353.00
3798j11176.00
Darth One6612.50
clee1982796.00
Kief4419.50