View Single Post
      08-27-2019, 06:29 PM   #45
Tedbay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '17 Acura NSX, '20 BMW Z4M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by auditorycanvas View Post
You have more patience than me, I'd be going crazy right now if I had to wait that long

Yeah, i'm in LA, haven't seen a single one here yet, which I really didn't expect.

I debadged it, as the badges took up a lot of real estate on the s30, a lot of people keep asking me what car it is. I wasn't expecting it to turn many heads, given the amount of high end cars here, but seems people really like it.

If you're ever in LA, you're welcome to come take it for a spin while you wait for yours.
haha thank you and so cool you have yours already! I used to get to LA for business in my old job fairly often to Newport Beach or Irvine area but current gig doesn't get me there (yet). But might have to invent something as I love these grey cars! enjoy the amazing new car and thank you for the offer! - Ted

PS: mine in still "in the paint booth" so they must be putting 50 million layers of paint on this darn thing. or they are waiting for the paint to freeze..... doing my best to be patient but my last BMW order in 2007 took 3 months to get my M Coupe Z4 exactly as I wanted it in the color I had to have. Worth the wait (or so I tell myself!)
Appreciate 0