United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G29 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_G77 View Post
Late to the party...

I passed on Frozen Grey and went with Alpine White, black rims and black trim package. The interior is Magma Red (looks more orange to me). It's too bad they don't offer Mineral White or that would have been an easy choice over Alpine White. I think Alpine White maybe needs a high gloss to look good though since it's not a metallic color to begin with.

Still waiting for delivery, maybe late this week or next. Mine is an M40i with all options. It's still winter here of course, but the roads are mostly free of snow, water or dirt. I'm going to be real tempted to take it out for a spin.

FYI, I really did like frozen grey, but couldn't get past conditions of owning the color.

Rob
Ordered my M40i frozen grey yesterday. Read about the maintenance issues, but since it will not be a daily driver I think I´ll be fine. I like keeping my vehicles shiny so this is a new challenge! Mine is delivered in April. Got to sell the Boxster....
I have the frozen grey and it really is easy to maintain. Look into the Dr Beasleys matte paint products.
Appreciate 0