United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPelletier View Post
How does it feel with the JB4?

Dave
Still working out some bugs. The settings it came with (when originally purchased in 2016) I guess are obsolete for the B58? Working with support at the moment. Dyno showed a tad less hp and a tad more tq so I’m assuming no change, even when put on map2. However, it was put on at the dyno so not sure if there’s any adaption time for the ecu or not. Put it back on this morning for troubleshooting. Original settings seemed a jumpy (power wasn’t consistent throughout the powerband, would have some small blips during acceleration). Fixed the settings and it feels more linear now.

It’s difficult to really say because the car was quick before. My butt dyno says yea there’s a little more there. My mind says not really. Map2 is only +3 PSI so not a huge gain. Terry is reviewing things at the moment, but without doing some comparison logs between maps, probably on the dyno, it’s difficult to say. He mentioned timing is down, IAT is up. Which I did notice the IAT runs 110-120F even when cruising at 75mph down the highway. My M240i would only hit that when at rest, cruising would be high 90s at speed, 110ish at rest (more noticeable when the CAI was on).

But I have faith that Terry and Ando at Burger will get it figured out. I’m curious after driving on it for a day if it is making more power now
Appreciate 1