01-19-2020, 08:26 AM   #23
5.M0NSTER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
From what I've read it sounds like the Camaro is a really great handling car and a better value than competitors. While I'm not a fan of the looks - mainly the recent refresh which is rumored to be quickly fixed soon - I have always wanted to drive one, especially the ZL1 with the LT4 6.2L Supercharged V8, I fell in love with that engine in the CTS-V.
I hear you, the 2019 was ugly. 2020 is now out and looks better, though nothing to really write home about compared the GT350.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
HOW DARE YOU! What about EV's......Greta will not be pleased.....
Haha, I know she would yell at me in German. I'm resisting EVs for as long as it's possible. I think they make great ride sharing cars, but not for my own personal use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Yeah no Camaro. Not crazy about the looks and the engine is too big and bottom endish, I prefer the Ford Coyote V8 which likes a few more revs, let alone the VOODOO.
I also like the Coyote. My Gen 2 Coyote was tuned and redlined at 7400. The new one go to 7500. Redline on an LT motor is 6500 and I think limiter is 6700. But to be honest every time I ran into a Camaro at Gingerm, Grattan or Mid-Ohio raceways, they always pulled on my on the straights. Even after I was tuned with Steeda CAI.
Attached Images

2018 Camaro SS 1LE. Because race car!

"Redline a day keeps the mechanics away"
Appreciate 0