View Single Post
      09-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #21
Bodie217
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 135i, '14 WRX, '14 Sequoia

BMW did WAY too much with the front fascia. If you look back at the concept photos, you can clearly see the front bumper consists of simple sweeping lines. This is one of the few times where I've seen the production version have more crap going on than the concept. There are so many pointless hard lines, corners, and details on the production fascia. Less is more BMW!

I don't even want to talk about the interior. But...it follows the same basic layout BMW has had for 12 years. Now, they are following everyone else with the full digital cluster, and even their buttons have been reduced to something like what Lexus or Porsche is doing. I don't like it, and it would kill me that the details were lackluster if the engine was great. But it's not! Emotion and soul are gone from the brand.
-2010 BMW 135i - Titanium Silver - Procede v3/ETS 5" IC/AR Catless DP>N54mid>Berk Race/BMS OCC/VRSF Turbo Inlets & CP/SP rotors/Pagid RS29/APEX ARC8/Ohlins DFV/M3 Full Suspension and Bushings/Wavetrac LSD // 395rwhp/469rwtq on 91oct
-2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum - Overlander
Appreciate 2
CBS86.50
Doctor///M1782.00