View Single Post
      11-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #53
Chrisrw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I'm glad you guys are ok. I pray that the baby is completely ok (and I will be doing so!)

Three points I'd like to give you:
1) please be a good witness to you Crown (court appointed lawyer that will try her criminally). Spread your unwillingness to take a plea bargin from her defense, but be willing to attend court. This is one ofthe most important things you can do. A judge seeing four adults get on the stand and explain how she altered their lives and almost killed an unborn, they are far more lowly to hand out actual jail time (which she will certainly grey to avoid via a plea bargin. She refused to comply with the breath demand so she has lost the ability to argue certain things in court, and plea is one of her only outs. Also be sure that your crown KNOWS, that you are willing to testify to the fact that you saw her as the driver, and you also watched her until the police came and she did not drink anything in that time.

2) sue her civilly. That will hurt her big time and will be fairly easy to do based on what happened. Take everything you can, only because it needs to happen. When you finish, she will need to recover for years. This needs to end up worse for her than you. This is how you make that happen. Drive the point home.

3) I THINK THAT E90POST can help!! Anyone remember back on bimmerforums that guy with the "ninja business" or what ever that stole a parking spot and everyone started messing with his company? That should truly make a deserved return here. I'll start... I'll let ya know what what I manage to do

Last edited by Chrisrw; 11-30-2010 at 12:35 PM..
Appreciate 0