View Single Post
      04-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #55
DC X3M40i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

My wife has a cousin who is totally materialistic that it’s unbearable to have a conversation with her. My wife has this group of friends (which also includes said cousin) all she talks about is what she bought (high end designer stuff) where she plans on traveling, and what she plans on buying when she’s traveling there. The conversations can be about current events or random bullshit but she will always turn the conversation back to herself and her shopping. I happen to find out the scoop because one of the other gals I’m close with and she can’t stand listening to her either, she puts up with her cause of he relation to my wife)
If someone happens to buy something new that may or may not be better than something she has.... she has to “call and raise” and make sure she goes out and gets something better.
None of the gals are about status except her. She makes it a competition but she’s the only one competing. Very high maintenance and shallow. It’s no wonder she’s in her 40’s and single without ever being in a serious relationship.
Appreciate 1
F32Fleet3571.50