07-20-2019, 05:52 AM   #181
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvy View Post
Yes. You spend your entire time inside the car so if the interior is not nice, its a problem to me. Looks like the C7 took care of a lot of the concerns I had with the interior. Cant wait to see this car!
I drive one way to work 80 miles, about 1 hour 50 minutes each way, so about 20 hours a week. My daily is mostly my 2006 E90, which is a base 325i with a sport package covered in beige Sensatec. Some how for the past 12 years I've been able to survive driving it. I also have a '08 E86 Z4 with the extended leather interior and M-sport seats. I drive that once a week. I have to say I feel no different after the drive in either car. I mean, I'm not sitting ass-naked on the seat and both cars have leather steering wheels...

As long as the seats and driving position are comfortable and the interior is rattle-free, what does it really matter?
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 07-23-2019 at 08:29 PM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00