View Single Post
      04-11-2019, 07:19 PM   #68
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post

Again, why just against the West and the US in particular? Russia hasn’t done any war crimes in shooting down an airliner, Ukraine or Syria to just name a few? China and their dissidents etc?
There are already countless international formal inquiries on those events with way more influential means.
I'm sure that if a reporter gets deep inside information in his hands regarding those events they won't be hesitant to publish it and then give it to the appropriate authorities. I don't understand how this is a comparison to the Assange case.
Quote:
At least he has a chance to argue his case in court. Russia/China would’ve just killed him.
So the fact that there are worse countries that commit known human right crimes makes it right what the US government does?
How is the argument that elswhere in the world worse things happen a good and relevant excuse for what happens in this case? What's the logic behind that?

Quote:
Not to mention the guys well known narcissism/ego. Wikileaks is better off without him and I’m sure many were not happy with a lot of his actions.
If being an asshole was a legit reason to put someone in jail, 99% of the politicians would be in jail.
He might be a narcissist jerk, but he's pale in comparison to the most powerful man on earth, both of them btw.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
xQx858.00