Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by five_timer View Post
What an absolute joke. Rosberg outperformed Schuey at Mercedes, but he gets no credit. Hamilton is the luckiest (smartest?) driver - he went from one top team to the next top team. He's never had to prove himself.
Lol.

Do you even watch F1?

Look at HAMs last season at McLaren and compare that to the 1st season at McLaren after his departure. McLaren looked like a 2nd year team and the car was never sorted out. Don't believe me, look at the statistics.

After you've done this, look at Mercedes before HAM and after his arrival. They had 1 race win before he arrived and how many now? ROS was there the whole time. I agree that engineering has quite a bit to do with it but so does driver development and performance. The car HAM drove when he arrived at Mercedes was developed by ROS and MSC. The car he won his 2nd WDC and Mercedes 1st WDC of the modern era was developed by HAM and ROS. HAM will drive the car to the ragged edge of the performance envelop which is where the extra time is found. There is no one in F1 better on the brakes than HAM. Period. End of story.

If you don't like the guy, that's one thing. Don't discount his talent and will to win. No one in F1 is stronger at this moment and that has been the case for the last 5 years.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
Ramos862.50
Taskmaster2465.00