08-04-2019, 05:03 PM   #64
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Another awesome race, 4 in a row. Brilliant strategy by Mercedes. Good clean driving (little cheeky by Leclerc but eh, Bottas had already messed himself up). No matter who you are a fan of you couldn't ask for much better. Well maybe except for Ferrari fans. Bright side for them though is that they didn't end up getting lapped?

I'm surprised that RBR wasn't sitting ready to react to the Merc call. The way Hamilton came out on the hards - its like Merc knew they were going to stop again. Hamilton pushed it so hard early on those tires I don't think there was any way (or intention) they would last to the end. Mission was to setup for the undercut or if RBR doesn't pit then no way their tires would last and just drive around Max. Good data from Bottas going to hards early didn't hurt either. Great strategy, excellent driving, excellent execution. They are the best for a reason.

I don't think either Max or Lewis could pass the other without the large tire disparity. Hopefully the second half keeps this run of good racing going.
Negative my friend !

It wasn't the Merc's tires strategy . It was *Gasly's* fault that MAX didn't won the race ! MKSixer ?
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50