View Single Post
      02-15-2019, 11:13 AM   #301
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Numbers for this week: This was a "de-load week for me" and also sets my weight maxes up for the next 6 weeks.

Bench 255 - 16 reps.....last one I had to have assistance for the last 1/3rd of the rep because I just "gassed" out.

OHP - 135 - 21 reps - These were just "piston-style" reps. I stopped at 21 because my shoulders were so pumped, it hurt. I couldn't raise my arms above parallel for 5 minutes I bet.

D.L. - 275 - 22 reps (Cardio took a beating here)

Squat 275 - 18 reps..... My next loading cycle I plan to start raising the weight and working back into lower ranges than I have been doing.

I was 204lbs this morning. Also my plans to start cutting calories isn't going to work as I have to go get fitted for a Tux this month for my daughter's wedding.

The kicker is that she doesn't get married until May, so I am going to have to stay about the same body weight as when I am fitted so that it fits me around 3 months from now.

What I may attempt is getting fitted at this weight, go on a mini-bulk, and then drop back down to around 200lbs. So about 5 weeks of bulking, and then slowly dropping back until the wedding.

Once I get past that, I plan to hit it hard as I want to get "peeled" for our summer beach vacation. I'm 45 this year...and I want to be one of the best looking 45 year olds on the beach!