Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Why are you offended? You make the most extraordinary claim (existance of God) and your evidence is a man made book. Well be ready to be questioned! You and I live in the same political system and your belief in supernatural, and not facts and evidence, hurts me on election day. It's as simple as that.

I will question your religion just like I would question everything else. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Yet again you lose all credibility. I said nothing about not questioning me, my beliefs, Santa Claus, or anything you can think of. I didn't say that. I said show some respect and quit belittling people. Any one of us could fire back at you and call you any name we choose too, but thats not what this thread was originally created to become. If you would read the thread, my beliefs have been questioned and I have replied with Biblical answers for each of them. If you don't believe in the Bible, thats fine, you don't have to agree with my replies, but show respect. If you still can't figure this respect thing out then stop posting here.