View Single Post
      07-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #23
sanfordrich
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPelletier View Post
Picked up the car and it looks great; no problems or paint issues. Unfortunately it was raining so it was a bit hard to see exact details. Total cost was just over $2,100 CAN including all taxes....to do the entire front "fender" and rocker added $500.00. They do offer free inspection and repair for as long as I own the car and suggested bringing it in once every year or two, depending on usage. I can breath a bit easier going on our little road trip next weekend, now that this is done.

Cheers,
Dave
I'm glad to hear it all turned out well. When I pick up my new Z4 M40i sometime around Aug 1, I will probably be taking it directly to the shop for the paint protection. Did they use computerized patterns for your car or did it involve cutting the patterns by hand? I assume if it's computerized, my shop will be able to use them too since Xpel is an international brand / product. It sounds like you got a pretty good deal too. They did everything you described in your previous post plus the entire rocker panels (the part of the body from the back of the front fender to the front of the back fender underneath the door?)? If so, that seems like a good deal.
Appreciate 0