CJ421
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_G77 View Post
New 2022 Z4 M40i

- Tactile vibration in steering wheel at 110kph+. Not a shake, but vibration which feels exactly like steering warning vibration.

- Driver side window automatic down stops just shy of full down. I have tried holding buttons to reset endpoints. This seemed to work for 1 retry, but then it's back to how it was before.

- Ambient lighting in doors doesn't dim with setting to dim during night. Either an IDrive bug or this is how it has always been on the car. I could have sworn my 2020 Z4 dimmed the door lights too. My X6 does of course.

- Can't set automatic time zone. Time zones are buggy in IDrive and BMW still hasn't quite fixed this. Maybe they never will?

Feedback on the steering wheel vibration is appreciated.

Rob
The steering wheel vibration could easily be an unbalanced wheel. Difficult to imagine it being anything else (bent wheel, but not likely). Find a shop that does road force balancing, it's worth the extra money.

Auto time zone didn't work for me either.

Charles