02-16-2019, 08:38 AM   #312
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
LOL. My blood pressure is typically in the low 100's over upper 50's.....it must had been a rough day at work that day.

Man if you only knew how I am about this stuff. Since I work in a Chemical plant that makes some pretty nasty stuff, we get mandatory bloodwork every 3 months. On top of that, my insurance allows to full checkups per year which also include bloodwork....and I offset them.

If there is any test that shows the nature of your health....I have had I Vldl, Calcium Channel testing, arterial wall flexibility, homocystine.

I sound like a hypochondriac, but honest to god I've never even had so much as a cold in the last 2-3 years+. But I do take Glutathione, and I do internal cleanses about twice a year with "fasts" and various detoxification supplements.
Yeah I have these other theories about my liver and brain cells also. Its survival of the fittest. If I give my liver or brain a workout by drinking too much it's only killing the weak cells that deserve to die and makes me stronger.
Appreciate 0