04-23-2020, 05:45 AM   #895
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineWhite_SJ View Post
Only reason we still have cable is because it doesn’t save us all that much to drop it when you have internet and phone line bundled with it. I think my wife and daughter are the only ones who’ve watched anything off of the Comcast box in a year. Although, to be fair, some of the Apple TV and Android TV apps require you to have a cable subscription to watch so I may have used one of those.

I’m more of a Netflix/HBO Now person with a dash of Amazon Prime. Most of what I watch isn’t kid appropriate so there’s very limited time to watch much of anything.

While YouTube TV looks ok, I’ll consider it when YouTube stops spamming me with those YouTube premium free trial pop ups nearly every time I want to watch a video on their site

We have the basic "Dish" package. We don't even have Internet Service at the house..LOL.

I use my phone as needed, and I have a "Hot Spot" from work that we can access with our tablets if wanted.

Other than that.....I work in this stuff everyday, so last thing I want is to deal with it at home. Usually I'm reading a book or something anyway.