Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikotic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Per the OP, the F36 ends 6/21 which means the G26 should start 7/21. So, you'll have another two years to wait after your lease is up.
Sad news unfortunately Getting another Gran Coupe just doesn't make sense right now as it under-teched and underpowered in comparison to the new 3 series or X4. If you spec a 440I Gran Coupe to match the X4 M40I, they are similarly priced with the X4 having a AWD advantage along with better exhaust sound, more power, newer technology etc..
You are actually in a good spot from some points of view..
You can get the 2019 x4 M40i in the summer, lease for 3 years then make a decision on suv vs gran coupe from the position of ownership experience in the suv... also will time out nicely year 2 of the new gran coupe and lease rates plus any random issues will have settled down from launch.
You may also be able to time out an order and extend your lease to get a 2020 M40i which I believe potentially will get the upgrade to the 382 hp motor from the m340
If you definitely want the gran coupe then just add mppsk port installed which matches the current 355hp M40i for power and exhaust in sport mode is dare I say a bit better than the M40i. Plus rebates on the 4 series should balance
Appreciate 0