10-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #85
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Not so fast there bud. Look at the qualifying head to head in 2018 for raw speed comparison (their final year together)... Red Bull probably have Ricc crap engines or something though. To be fair I think Ricc could have a chance against Ham as well.

Also, I don't see how ~1 win out of every three races for Bottas can't be interpreted as "semi-regular".

You guys are so extreme with your views, and it's almost like you feel you're winning with him or something lol. I'm not saying Hamilton isn't the fastest/best. I'm just saying we can't be sure. I would love to see him wrap up his 8th with ease next year, and then work a deal with Sainz to move over to Ferrari. Then, man, we would all have a hell of a season to watch and nobody could ever question Hamilton, especially if he dominated Leclerc.
I posted this sentiment in another thread with a likely misinterpreted “this is the worst part of sports” and am thrilled to see you say it as well. It needs to be said more often. The only thing gained from armchair quarterbacking and picking a player/team and calling it your own is some sense of thrill for making the right choice. It confuses me and quite honestly has kept me out of the senseless world of sports. I have found myself enamored with f1 for the better part of theee years, but I will not succumb to the primitive debates of who’s better.

Statistically it’s Ham btw, America just loves underdogs, as do many others in the world. I’m NOT a fan of Hamilton and don’t think we’d agree on much.
Appreciate 0