Thread: Lewis vs. Max
View Single Post
      10-25-2020, 10:06 AM   #107
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Speaking of machinery differences, are Red Bull cars wider than Mercs? They sure seem to (especially with VER behind the wheel) hit a lot of other cars more than HAM/BOT.

Kidding aside, this weekend shows why HAM as currently still the much better driver than VER. VER spent his weekend running into Racing Points and crying about who's fault it was. He blames PER "for not giving him enough space?"

Meanwhile HAM keeps his head after a rough start and eventually you see the result. VER freaks out and still tries too get everything back at once after a bad start and unfortunately PER had to pay for his impatience this time.

At this point I'd like to see PER in a Red Bull car and see what he could do. I think the results would be surprising, especially for VER.

Edit: Also, somehow he finds a way to get the hards warmed up quicker/finds traction where BOT (and others) couldn't and falls behind a 1/4 of a lap. I'd rather see other people win to, but HAM is at the top of the game and way ahead of everyone else right now talent wise/regardless of machinary.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50