Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
I think both would be suitable teammates and challenges. Just appreciate that he's not talking up Albon's progress or suggesting they invite Gasly back because of his uptrend at AT.

No dispute on Merc's well deserved dominance.

As for how tricky and individual the RBR platform really is, we'd find out if they sign "off the couch for a points finish" Hulk and he can't figure it.

Remember Max sure didn't take much time to adjust. Won on RBR debut.
Great post!

I really think PER is a notch above HUL, his excellent substitution performance notwithstanding.

I think we know it's really tricky and this is the management problem RBR developed for themselves. They have really junior drivers who don't have experience developing a top F1 platform. This is still apparent with VER and this isn't a cut at him...it's a fact of the situation.

Max's win was a great drive not from the standpoint that he won after the Mercs crashed (Thanks ROS) but from the standpoint that he kept a faster Ferrari behind. It was a masterful drive but my fav Max drive is his win this year in GB. Controlled. Composed. Highly managed and worthy of a WDC. As I shared with Philippe, it was his first WDC level drive.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
FormulaMMM3662.50
minn1914018.00