View Single Post
      11-11-2020, 08:53 AM   #11
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Lots of great suggestions here but I don't believe in going backwards. I'm 100% ok with an engine freeze with an investment in performance updates allowed every other season.

Aero should come 65-80% from the floor with the wings only used for trimming the car. Further, there should be a total downforce limit

Let's leave braking alone because it's a great part for knowledgable fans to watch and really separates the merely good from the great. It's a hallmark of HAMs performance as well as RICs.

Now for the two most important points:

BRING BACK REFUELING. Turn F1 into sprint racing again.

OPEN A TIRE TENDER for 3 Manufacturers again.

And for the future: Make each team run a 3rd car for rookies during the European part of the season. The scores don't count for the WCC or WDC. This will give promising drivers a ride in the big show. Maybe one of the slap-dicks will lose their seat to one of the young guns.
thought about refueling but for that battery juice must go for that.. safety issue is the biggest obstacle for that unfortunately...

and yeah braking will be still crucial but F1 cars stops even crazier recently which i havent seen the hybrid era braking with my bare eyes but stats are clear..