View Single Post
      11-24-2020, 08:43 AM   #17
rkoblin
Kobe’s
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 and 2021 Z4

I ordered a 21 40M in September. It is finally on the way to the states, hopefully have delivery mid December. There are very few in the states if any on the lots. My dealer in Augusta Georgia had one last month on the lot after I ordered mine as a dealer trade for an X7 for another customer. Not the color I wanted so did not even bring it up with the dealership. The idea of allotments is a misnomer. A car ordered that is marked as sold gets put to the head of the line. The factory in Austria has been dealing with government COVID response so production is slow.
On the positive side I did get to test drive it as I am not keen on ordering a car with out one. Well no buyers regrets at all. Able to get a 5% discount off of sticker, eligible for any incentives on delivery. Now there is a $750 loyalty credit, but a rounding error In The price of the car. I am a traditional Corvette fan but 12 months to get a car, forget that. The Z4 is quite nicer and more than enough power for me to get in to trouble. Own an X3 and an X1 so more than happy with the quality and service from BMW
Appreciate 1
Mixitt369.50