View Single Post
      07-24-2021, 07:31 AM   #4
csizmadia35
Rep
Drives: Bmw m235i

Thanks....the car paperwork said there was 50 miles on it and while driving it home saw 300 on the dash and took a pic. This was a new car. Saw the mileage issue within half hour of leaving. It was after close when we got the car and dark. Drove it only around parking lot bc we had an X2 and not much of diff expected. Have put under 100 miles on it since it's been at the other dealer after day 2 when noticing you fight the car as it pulls to the right. No one at Open Rode can explain why there is a tire on the car that doesn't match the other 3 or why the alignment won't fix the issue. Open Road will not allow Daniels BMW to try and fix it bc they said they can't physically pay them. They have not argued any of these issues are false they just have not acted on fixing them as they said or allowed me to have the other dealer try fix. They have said they would pick up the car with a flat bed and never came. Their service director called Daniels and said he knew nothing about what the sales Manager said to get it fixed.They will not get into detail as whar happend other than stating its human error and sometimes off the truck this happens and we will try to figure out what happened only if it's in their possession. Then as I stated never act on it. If a new car was damaged on arrival or had service they should have records. The car shoukd not be driven currently and is at Daniels BMW while I try to get in touch with the general manager who has not returned my email of the situation.
Appreciate 0