Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Ah. I figure for that price it wasn't the U.S. SA has some pretty sweet cycling areas. Hell of a long trip from here, though.
I'm there at least once a year - usually quite a bit more. We have 3 rental properties there. My wife is from there and we have tons of family in the area. If not familiar with Uvongo, here is a blurb from wiki:

Uvongo is a seaside resort south of Port Shepstone at the mouth of the Vungu River in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Uvongo is the largest upmarket residential area on the lower South Coast. The Vungu River has a waterfall that flows into a small gorge near the mouth. The town is named after the Vungu River,[2] which is derived from the Zulu word that describes the sound of a waterfall or the wind in a gorge.

Uvongo beach lost its "Blue Flag" title due to storms damaging it in April 2007 but has managed to regain a clean and prestigious beach front. Uvongo still remains the playground of the rich, with multimillion rand properties in the area. Uvongo is one of South Africas favourite holiday destinations and attracts local and foreign tourist.

The village of Uvongo still has its village-like charm, mainly thanks to building restrictions