View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 06:15 PM   #107
Tedbay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '17 Acura NSX, '20 BMW Z4M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMontoya View Post
Let us know how that trip goes! Would like to repeat it myself when my car arrives, so wine suggestions welcome
Hello Monster! feel free to PM me and glad to share any winery suggestions. Let me know where you are located. I normally get up to Napa or Sonoma every 3 weeks for so and will be at a couple favorite places with my wife and daughter the day after Thanksgiving in Napa. So if you want recommendations there are lots of good places. This past weekend to get some added miles in for break-in drove up to Goldeneye in Anderson Valley near Mendocino. They have great Pinots and are part of the Duckhorn family of wines that you may know of in Napa. The one thing I noticed in making that drive is how awesome it is to be in Comfort mode for the longer portions of the drive and then to put the top down and be in Sport Plus mode on the twistys along the coast - this car has 2 distinct personalities which I am loving. Sports car when you want it and more of a GT cruiser when you want that! Have heard the new NSX is similar beast or Honda Accord too. My wife loves the comfort and she used to refuse my Z4 M Coupe as it just rattled her around too much when heading to wine country! Enjoy the new car! You will love it.
Appreciate 0